Providing of all management levels with necessary ecological information about state and development of grassy phytocenoses in conditions of natural and anthropogenic influences.
- development of network of meadow vegetation monitoring points
- carrying out of complex (phytocenotic, synecological, soil, physiological, biochemical, etc.) investigations of meadow vegetation
- development and filling of databases of meadow vegetation monitoring
- revealing of development tendencies and creation of models of an optimum state of grassy communities
- elaboration of measures on optimization, restoration of a biodiversity, organization of protection and rational use of meadow vegetation
All grassy lands: natural grassy vegetation (communities, populations, plant species) of flood-lands, open bogs, dry heathlands, forest glades and edges, and also meadow agrophytocenosis on the drained lands.